Saturday, January 14, 2012

Snow........

We had snow today, it only fell for a few hours but looked beautiful as it fell.  The quiet hush of winter.  It was a day for staying indoors, for housecleaning, nesting and generally pottering around.  J. made lunch:  Pork chops with cabbage, onions and bacon.  A rib sticking affair, and quite delicious.
One more week to go and then I'm having surgery.  For some reason I don't feel concerned about it.  I've had a few surgeries in the past and they've all gone quite well, so I'm expecting that this will be the same.  Hopefully then I can get back to a normal life, into walking every day. 
I've added knitting to my repertoire for next November's bazaar,  but I shall still find time for reading.
I have lots of people praying for me this week and lots to look forward to this spring, but I'm not in a hurry, everything will unfold as it should.
"Peace, peace, you tell me.  Peace is...for men/women of good will."
St. Josemaria

No comments:

Post a Comment